Memory Care Beyond Compare
Our Memory Care staff provides care for each individual resident centered on his or her abilities, not their disabilities.
- 24-hour nursing care
- Individual and group activities designed to maximize social interaction
- Memory care safe courtyard
- Teepa Snow Memory Care Rehabilitation Program
You can rest assured knowing your loved one is being cared for by healthcare professionals including:
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Social Services Director
- Activities Director
- Quality of Life Program Manager
- Other medical specialists as needed
These individuals follow the recommendations of the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners.
Families are encouraged to visit often and to discuss your loved one’s specific preferences and needs with our staff. We are here to provide you and your loved one with educational and emotional resources. We also invite you to participate in our Memory Care Support Group.
Throughout our lifetime, we create many memories. At Lexington Place Nursing and Rehab our staff is trained to gently walk hand in hand with your loved ones through those memories.